I am not giving up!!! It just may be 4-5 years before I can be here full time again....I am just not sure how to keep the baby out of the dog dish while I am blogging! And nighttime pshhhhhh I am in bed by 8!!!!!!
Good because I miss you!! Oh we were hours away from running into each other yesterday... what will we say/do the day it actually happens?!?!?! Makes me both nervous and super excited to have a new friend! I hear ya about the 8 o'clock thing... I beat you by about and hour and a half each night. :)
Oh and get baby gates to wrangle him in a certain area... that's what we did with Ellie so I could go do laundry, dishes, etc.
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
I hear ya!! My poor blog is so negelected!! Especially now that I've discovered Facebook! love this picture . . .so cute!
That's a funny picture of your two cuties!
I'm glad you are all well.
love,
Amanda x
Good because I miss you!! Oh we were hours away from running into each other yesterday... what will we say/do the day it actually happens?!?!?! Makes me both nervous and super excited to have a new friend! I hear ya about the 8 o'clock thing... I beat you by about and hour and a half each night. :)
Oh and get baby gates to wrangle him in a certain area... that's what we did with Ellie so I could go do laundry, dishes, etc.
how's it going... missing your funny posts!