Haven't we all felt like at some time in our life? Maybe in college, or after a divorce or bad break up. Even now if I am away from home or with the girls I get to that point where I just want him. I remember being broke up with Jdog many moons ago and would lie in bed after a night out when my "tough don't fuck with me" wall was down....begging myself not to CALL. I always did...sometimes he answered sometimes he didn't...this song just sends me back...and plus they are kickass vocalists! I heard they are touring with Tim McGraw...yum.



I LOVE that song. Funny cause I've actually had it in my head all day since hearing it this morning. I'm sorry about the comment you left on my post today. It is just hard sometimes isn't it. Trying to make time for ourselves as couples isn't very high on the priority list when there is work, groceries, cleaning, kids, activities, bills, etc going on. When in reality our relationships with spouses should be #1 priority so the family has that strong base. I keep thinking this is sucky and we will make it through. I hope things are ok with you! Your comment made me worry about you!! Take care.