and I am alive and well...

TEACHBROECK On 11:04 AM

Totally into Kenny and Dave's I'm Alive song right now.


How are you kids? The flu is going crazy around here! Baby J had rash and temp for 2 days. Urgent care peeps said VIRAL so no meds...he snapped out of it just in time for a mommy night with the girls!


Are you getting your kids vaccinated for H1N1..??? I don't really fear immunization usually. I know some feel there is a connection between them and autism...I feel I give them the immunizations my DR recommends so they don't die of Polio. But the H1N1 has me confused...it is SO NEW! But see kids DYING! BABIES!!! I think in most the deaths the children have had some other health concerns. Our school is doing a mass SHOTFEST next week...I just can't decide what to do.





Hubby hunts most of the week (grr!) and he has to help cut wood AKA drink all day on Saturday so I am hanging with the kiddos most of the week.





And also. I saved Baby J's life on Sunday. Really I did. I am so glad to have active, crazy and sometimes crabby kids and and chore list that ever ends because that means I'm alive .......and well.








2 Responses "and I am alive and well..."

  1. Amanda says:

    I'm so glad that it was not the flu!
    Your kids are getting so big.
    Love,
    Amanda x

  2. Anonymous says:

    Yay you are back! Love the family photos in the next post. I can't believe you had a chair thrown at you! We will be getting the H1N1. Had my 6 week check on Monday and asked my friend and OB dr what she thought about it. She said it was just another version of the flu shot. Just like the seasonal flu shot changes every year... this is just a slight variation of the seasonal one. Make sense? I still am scared. But feel I have to protect Coop since he will be an open book to it all cuz he can't get the shot. Oh I'm babbling... need to go to bed. Night!