Trying

TEACHBROECK On 11:05 AM

I am trying to keep a good attitude BUT:


Last night another teacher kept her conference 25 extra minutes so when I had a conference for the sibling it was WAY after it was time for me to go home (7:30 pm)!

Another teacher with a severe eating (or NOT eating ) disorder constantly brings in FOOD and CANDY - I wan to leave a note:

PLEASE STOP BRINGING THIS STUFF IN ! BRING IN HEALTHY SNACKS!!! WE DON'T NEED ALL THIS SUGAR (AND GOD KNOWS YOU ARE NOT EATING ANY OF IT!!!)

I have very emotional kids this year. I am fabulous with BEHAVIOR issues not so hot with emotional issues ( I had a chair thrown at me last week!) I am growing as an educator, but it is exhausting to be this calm!

My husband is so wonderful....but he came home late Monday...I had a hot homemade meal ready! Dishes done, kids squeaky clean. I come late last night and he had the house so neat BUT he had to eat with me and so I had to make everything and have a crawling toddler on me!!! I KNOW I KNOW I love the that little toddler but EAT like a normal person at 5 or 6 so when I get home I can relax for 4 minutes while I eat my sandwich! I don't have many rules but when MOMMA HUNGRY watch out....6 days a week I eat half my supper on the bathroom floor because Baby J gets done eating and he needs to be immediately hosed down...once he is done I can't hardly keep him from leaping out of the highchair! Fine -family enjoy your supper I will get up and take care of pigpen! But when I work 12 hours and and tired and hungry couldn't someone else just entertain him for awhile!?

Sorry WHINY!

HAPPY THINGS FOR AN "OPRAHCOUNTERBALANCE":

*Baby J slept ALL night last night!
*Kdog stayed with during conferences to help out with VB and then helped in the library. I was proud of her....she did not complain once about being hungry (unlike me ha!) or being bored.
*One of my dearest friends has a birthday this weekend and I get to help her celebrate at one of my favorite restaurants!
* When I left this morning the kitchen was clean! I love coming home to a clean house....I guess Jdog isn't so bad =)

0 Responses "Trying"