
Conversation 2 minutes ago with J dog
Jdog: Hi Honey how are you?
Me: Fine but... bitchwhinecomplainblah blah
JDog: (ignoring all above whining) What is for supper?
Me: I dunno. I cooked the last 2 days and I am tired today.
IN MY HEAD: and maybe if you picked up some beef from the cow we slaughtered for 250 bucks at your g'ma's out of OUR freezer that still is not at OUR house I could make something!
Jdog: I want grilled cheese.
ME: We don't have any cheese.
Jdog: I know. I would stop at the store but I am all wet from work.
ME: I don't feel like stopping at the store in the rain...with a seven year old!
Jdog: But I am really in the mood for it.
ME: FINE
Jdog: ...and tomato soup.
ME: FINE! BYE!
WTF the dry person should get wet because the wet person is in the mood for cheese?
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

0 Responses "Cheese"
Post a Comment