Where I was the COOL mom for 3 hours

TEACHBROECK On 6:18 AM



So I took Kdog to the CHEETAH girls last night. I have been to many concerts, but there is nothing like being at a concert with only girls-15 and their moms. There were a few dads in the mix, but mostly estrogen. I could NOT BELIEVE all the mothers dressed to the hilt in cheetah- patterned getup...But anyway I was quite impressed with the CG.
1. All their songs were about friendship and accepting differences.
2. Not one mid-drift was shown. (( I am the anit BRATZ
3. None of the girls seem to be suffering from an eating disorder. I am not trying to be coy with such a serious matter, but they all had average bodies. Bodies I want my little girl to see and accept!

2 Responses "Where I was the COOL mom for 3 hours"

  1. Anonymous says:

    you sure were the cool mom! the cheetahs are the icons in our house too!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I find myself humming along to them whenever I'm in the Disney store. They are quite catchy.