Snow

TEACHBROECK On 6:51 AM

I slept in today. Big mistake. First my daughter DID NOT WANT to wear a certain pair of pants. Normally I pick my battles but there is 6 inches of snow on the ground and she has nice warm clothes. She has a developed a hyper sensitivity to how they fit. NO matter what they are too long, too tight or just not comfortable. Okay .....We got the pants on, she looked cute.THEN with 10 minutes to spare she informs she MUST dress like a cowboy.....WHAT? Oh yes for the Veteran's Day Program....(WTF do cowboys have to do with veterans ?) right NOTHING she was confused with Christmas program in 2 months. Yup so we changed her clothes, grabbed the snowpants and the 2 stick horses, packed 3 pairs of shoes: snow boots, cowboy boots and gym shoes. Then we proceeded the 7 mile journey to school and it took 35 minutes! Ahhhh Wisconsin got love it....it is 9:02 and I am still waiting for a bus of kids.

1 Response to "Snow"

  1. *:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
    Have a God Blessed Weekend.
    *:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*