Hop on Sock

TEACHBROECK On 6:20 AM

I survived the birthday weekend/marathon. It culminated with Dairy Queen and a 4 hour nap Sunday. I missed the BADGERS! Then since I tend to punish myself I went out with J-dog for his last night of darts. ON A MONDAY! They didn't go to state ( yes they have state darts people it is a sport! Did you see the news about the dude who fell out of the hotel window 16 floors...that was a DART tourney! Between him and the chick on Dr. Phil giving out phantom babies our little knack of the woods has had some super press attention!) Where was I ? Oh Dart team no state = lots of leftover money in which to drink off of. WHO AM I TO SAY NO TO FREE ALCOHOL and one morning stressfree?





OH yes so I am tired....I have 22 8-year olds who NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED me. And a 7 year old who comes home with me at the end of the night and here I sit hungover and the friggin cherry is this is what i have to wear today:

YES I know I have ZERO make-up on.

0 Responses "Hop on Sock"