What did Laura Ingalls do?

TEACHBROECK On 9:54 AM

I teach some kids RAISED on TV. As in a babysitter, friends and parent. When I go to teach them intensely interesting things as nonrenewable resources I need a light-up spacesuit and a laser light show just to get their attention. K-dog does not have a TV in room and she does have limited time on the TV. PLEASE don't get me wrong I LOVE TV. I DVR every reality show out there. I get emotionally upset if i miss Criminal Minds...BUT I am done..my synapses are all burnt out and bored.

My POINT: A glimpse of the crazy shiat we do...well K-dog does...
My step dad made this puppet theater
I am in no way braggin about my parenting...in fact in this picture I am watching the TV behind her to the left and drinking a margarita!
What fun things do YOU do with your family besides TV???


1 Response to "What did Laura Ingalls do?"

  1. metromom says:

    we turn on the music and dance around like crazies. (only when its me and the kids) we go for lots of walks-and ride bikes a lot!

    rss is a function that people use to automatically detect when a blog has been updated. They can add it to their "blog roll" and never actually have to type your website name in- they are notified when you've updated. :)