I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
Beautiful baby boy! Congrats TB!
xoxoxo,
Beebop
http://fantasticvoyage.wordpress.com/
YAY!!! Beautiful, BIG baby boy! Congrats girl...so happy for you all!
Congratulations!
Yipppeeee! Congrats! I was worrying about you guys! Take care of yourself and that little cutie :)
Congrats!! He's very beautiful!
WOW...big baby!!! I'm so happy for you.. congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics...
Oh, he's so handsome!! Congratulations! I'm happy to see that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see more of him.
Congrats!!! He kinda looks like your mailman though.......HA HA HA HAHA....JK!!!!
Congrats again, he is beautiful!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. He is precious.
I've been lurking about a year (don't know if I've ever commented before), but I wanted to say Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful :)