Are you sitting down?

TEACHBROECK On 8:18 AM

NO BABY YET! I am not kidding ...we went in last Wed and I was induced twice in 24 hours and NOTHING! Stubborn little man....it was a bit emotional because I did not a know an induction could FAIL! Don't get me wrong I had labor! Contractions! But no cervix change......we finally went home and opted NOT to go back the next night...I needed a break...plus once you have potocin you are hooked to the bed...no walking, no bath, unhooking to pee every 15 minutes....I felt bad friends and family took time off work, but I guess even modern medicine cannot defy GOD!

So I had a dr appt yesterday.....(even though everyone thought I would go ON MY OWN this past weekend) NO CHANGE! So Thursday I will get cervidil and sleep all night then in the morning if it has progressed we get an epidural and labor OR C-section....baby either way.

PHEW....I was down in the dumps for a bit, but his heartbeat is great, my health is perfect...and we finally got K unpacked and settled after 4 days of being tossed around ....

Hope all is well with you!

10 Responses "Are you sitting down?"

  1. Oh goodness! I've been thinking about you. I'm glad you and Baby H are doing well, despite his stubborness . . . sounds like fun is in store for the future!! :)

    I'll continue praying for you . . .

  2. Anonymous says:

    HOLY MOLY good thing I was sitting down!!

    Guess that little guy knows what he wants! I can't WAIT to see him! Elijah is only a month, but he already doesn't seem like a baby anymore.

    I will have to come to you for the next baby fix! <3

  3. Anonymous says:

    OH MY GOD. Ok, well? That boy is just doing a little more cooking before he is "done!".
    Cant wait to hear the news AND SEE PICTURES on Thursday! Enjoy the last 2 days, put your feet up!!!

  4. WOW!!! I am so sorry! At least you sound like you're doing okay.. all things considered..

    Can't wait to see him.. try to post soon! :)

  5. Chastity says:

    Wow...seriously?

    Did they give you cervidil when you went in on Wed? When I was induced they gave it to me at 6 PM, and by 11 PM it had sent me into labor.

  6. Becca says:

    AH my internet has been down so I'm just now seeing this! Stubborn little guy isn't he! I know you must be super anxious, and I'm glad that he will finally be making his entrance on Friday! Take care of yourself, you deserve some major pampering!

  7. Christy says:

    I was expecting o see baby pictures! When the time is right, I hope everything goes smoothly.

    Hang in there Mama!

  8. Nellie says:

    Geez you poor thing. I'm sure you are so frustrated and tired of being pg! Tomorrow is the day! May 8th. What a nice birthday! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear the story and see pictures!! :)

  9. I think he wants to be a Mother's Day baby!!

  10. Anonymous says:

    You have a baaabyyyy you have a baaabyyy!! ;)