still here 2

TEACHBROECK On 5:50 AM

Anyone know the date? HA!


I feel sooo much better than I did yesterday....sorry for being so whiny! (again) I should have just stayed home...but there was some plug losage last night and all the arrangements for K are made and 7am tomorrow the fun starts! I still feel tired and preggers but not in pain and misery like yesterday!





Plus how bad can it be when basically my summer vacation tomorrow! I have 3 kids (out of only 20) with a birthday today so it will be a fun day ...and who knows my water could still break at any minute ! Thank you for all the well wishes...most of you know I don't use the computer at home or I would never get anything done or have a marriage! But I will try to post asap!



I took Kdog out for breakfast this am ( I have been up since 4!) to celebrate our last morning as teacher and student!





GIDDY UP!

8 Responses "still here 2"

  1. Becca says:

    I'll be on pins and needles!

    Good luck tomorrow, and YAY for already being on summer vacation!

  2. Christy says:

    Can't wait to hear about the new baby TOMORROW!!!

  3. I'll be anxiously awaitin hte big news!! I'm sending positive vibes for a safe and fast delivery!! And a healthy, happy, healthy, handsome, healthy baby!!!!

  4. Greg says:

    OH man the time is here! can't wait to see the pics of little Hudson!

    Hope everything goes well, and happy 1st day of summer vacation:)

    P.S. we now have 2 (yes count them) 2 glasses of wine for you!! but I am sure we can find more if needed:)

  5. Nellie says:

    Good luck! Can't wait to hear about it all! Will be thinking about you!!!

  6. Baby H, are you here yet???

  7. Anonymous says:

    we want updates! we want updates!!! gimmee gimmee gimmee!!!

  8. Nellie says:

    anything happening yet??? I'm dying to know!! :)