Does the ticker at the top of my blog actually say 8 days? HOLY CRAP!
I thought Friday was going to be the day. In the waiting room for the doctor I had my first contractions. Just at the top of my stomach....they hurt but nothing productive.
Doc checked me I was only 1-2cm and it hurt like a bisnitch to get "checked" He was going to "Strip" me but I was already teary and he did have the heart.
I used to be so tough...never cried...I think half of it is anxiety. The reality of it. Some of the past memories.
All in all I am trying to stay calm and peaceful. I walked and walked last night WILLING my water to break so I didn't need to come back to work...
Happy Monday!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Does walking really make your water break? My water broke with Porgie, but it happened while I was sleeping!
Christy- have no idea if it helps or not....I was just trying anything!!! My water broke with K dog while I was sitting...so I have no data to back up my theory!
Dude I cannot believe you only have 8 days left. I'm banking on Thursday...call it a gut feeling! Either way I am anxiously awaiting baby boy's arrival!! You know what they also say is a good way to start labor????
Okay Becca YOU ARE ONE! I will take Thursday...and that THING that brings on labor...umm I am usually a HOUNDDOG...but I am not even sure what shope is going on down there with all this pressure!
Can I just say.....I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!
And we have not even met!! I hope things go well for you over the next few days. Take care of yourself, and we will have a glass of wine waiting for you:)
Sending happy thoughts for a safe and speedy arrival for Baby H!! I can't wait!!
Oh hon! It'll all go smoothly I'm sure. 90% of our worries are unwarrented! I can't wait to see pics! 8 days left! Holy crap! I've gotta get shopping and pick something out for you!!! You know at some point you are going to have to email me your address... I promise I'm not a stalker!! :)