WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

TEACHBROECK On 11:52 AM





5 Responses "WORDLESS WEDNESDAY"

  1. Nellie says:

    Oh my gosh! Your poor swollen ankles! You have to remind me again what exactly your due date is!! You have to be getting close.

    Your cat is a hoot. Does he/she get along with your dog??

  2. Nellie- The date is April 29the..tick tock!
    The cat has been acting SO random...I found him there and in the bathtub the other day...I think he senses the baby?? The dog is just calming down in the house and then the cat will saunter over and provoke him...they are like 2 extra kids!

  3. Becca says:

    Wow your poor ankles! I cannot believe you are so close! My cat starting acting weird before Ava was born. Unlucky for me she started peeing in our bed. Sigh...

  4. Wow!! That's pretty cool!!
    You could play pictunary on your ankles!!

    okay so you probably don't think its too cool..

    but it just means you're getting SOOOOO close!!!!

    p.s. do you still like the name you picked out? Do you ever worry that you are going to wake up one day and not like it?? Or look at him and he doesn't look like that?? :o) sorry!!!

  5. Well Gosh, my sister is a downer, although I don't think she meant to be.

    I was looking at the last picture, I got really close to the computer screen to try to see why you took a picture of your t.v. , then I saw that little paw . . . so cute!!