Think this will be the last public school bathroom shot I post?
I hope so....You all are so SWEET and EXCITED for us I can't thank you enough....
Here are some random weekend shots and 39 week belly shot!!

The Doc office was handing out freebies....K put this on and announced to the waiting room she was ready to give me my C section! HA

K and I got Pedicures together...
Then Jdog and I indulged in this little piece of heaven (Normally I am NOT an ice cream or chocolate Fan....I know I know something is wrong, but sweets are yumm when I am prego!)


39 weeks baby!
Gage dug up the subpump AGAIN!!! What a mess....



Gotta love them dogs! I still can't believe it's time...let us know when you head to the hospital!
7 DAYS! ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT! So exciting!
Best wishes!!!
Oh man, I can't beleive that Hudson is coming so soon!! Good thing Kdog has that mask so she can give you that C-Section! HA HA!!
I know when we are in town we always look for you too!!
So exciting . . . can't wait!