Ready

TEACHBROECK On 1:03 PM

Ready
Ready,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
Everyone keeps asking ARE YOU READY?
I am ready to be scared.
I am ready to feel helpless.
I am ready to fall in love with my son's face.
I am ready to cry with exhaustion.
I am ready to be a mother of two.
I am ready to see my husband's face when his child is born.
I am ready to be confused.
I am ready deal with K's emotions.
I am ready for the UNKNOWN.'
I am ready to feel like a failure.
I am ready to cherish a baby in my arms.

Bring it.

4 Responses "Ready"

  1. Becca says:

    I'm ready for you!!!

  2. Nellie says:

    I'm ready too! I'm ready to see pics!

  3. Christy says:

    I think you seemed up the end of pregnancy perfectly.

  4. Greg says:

    I am ready too!! Just think, in a couple short weeks you will be able to have a big ol glass of wine or a beer again!!