NO matter what Tuesday is my last day. My Dr scheduled an induction at 7 am Wednesday if I don't go before on my own. It is funny is that the first thing I thought of was work. With all the stress of my hardest kids ever, our small town ripped apart with our referendum, the cuts happening all around me, the fight over insurance ....I know I will miss it dearly.
Mostly. I will miss Kdog being in my class. I thought it would be a nightmare, and trust me we had our moments...early morning fights, eye rolls in class, nights I needed to go in my room and be AWAY from her ...but in the end it was one of the most unique, enjoyable experiences. I will miss being her teacher.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Well unless you go into labor today I was wrong!! Can't believe it's so soon, I'm so anxious for you. I think it's great that you were able to have her in your class. My mom was a teacher at my middle school but they wouldn't let her have me, probably a good thing because that was the year we REALLY started butting heads.
I think you'll go into labor before next Wednesday. I have a gut feeling.
So sorry I have been AWOL! DH was on paternity leave and I just couldn't tear myself away from my boys the last few weeks, but I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU!
I am so excited for your little guy and can't wait for you to meet him.
P.S. I LOVE the name you picked. My couz almost used it for her boy and I was bummed when she changed her mind to something much more boring.
P.P.S you look SOOO good! Hot mama! Literally!
WOMAN!!! FOUR DAYS! OMFG!!!
love the pic, you are one hot preggo mama & k-dog looks cute as evah.
OMG, 4 days. Shit, i was freaking over here because I have 17 days until my c-section!
GOOD LUCK!!! And?! YOU can totally watch the finale of Big Brother before you have that baby!!!