I only wish I was making this up!

TEACHBROECK On 10:28 AM

I was just telling Becca that her possum photo gave me the butt tingles...and I thought the coon in our apple tree was bad...




THIS MORNING I heard the dog barking AGAIN! He is a pain in the ass, but he is not a "barker" . Sure as shit he had "TREED" (I think that is only a verb in my small town?!) ANOTHER COON!!!





The first one was in the backyard apple tree....it was shot so I KNOW this is not the same one...unless they didn't kill him dead and he crawled out from the depths of whatever forest they dumped him and has come to haunt us...





Where was I? Oh yhea so Of course I look outside and there is one in the FRONT yard this time...wayyyyyyyyyy up in the tree.





Becca next time let's talk about finding lots of money. Then maybe it will happen!





3 Responses "I only wish I was making this up!"

  1. Becca says:

    These animals are conspiring against us!!! And in the pic it totally looks like your dog is humping the tree. Hee hee

    I'll make double wishes for money on Ava's candle that she blows out at her party this weekend!

  2. Becca -you made me LOL!!!! I need to go check the pic now and see the mutt in action....OH MY GOODNESS IT DOES!

  3. Nellie says:

    That is too funny! I didn't know they could even climb trees. I usually just see them laying on the side of the road out here!