Hdog?

TEACHBROECK On 6:18 AM

***Update...
Hdog? reminds me of oscar mayer wienies.
Hbaby?
Baby H?
Little H?
Prince H? okay okay...I will work on it and remove this post in a few days.
PS I just called Jdog, who has off today, and the letters you see here on my dirty counter are now UP in the nursery!!!

9 Responses "Hdog?"

  1. I like Hudson!!! That's a really cute name..

  2. Greg says:

    I think that is a great name!!

    When I hear it, it sounds like he was born in the 1930!!

    Really like it:)

  3. thanks guys....we love it too...

  4. Becca says:

    Freakin love it...such a great name!

  5. Christy says:

    Very cute! And different!

  6. Nellie says:

    LOVE the name! So original and super cute! Ellie and Hudson sittin in a tree... ha, ha. :)

  7. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

  8. Okay.. Hdog.. does kinda remind me of a hot dog too!! Sorry...

    But i also cant think of anything better!! :)

    Glad i could be of some help! :P

  9. LOVE IT!!! Really, really love it!