Did I really post about a coon?

TEACHBROECK On 5:48 AM

Sorry ....I am so boring! I keep looking at that last post and thinking why?


Nothing is new....just waiting for the emergence of babyH. Wondering if it will be a big splash of water at school ...or a rip roaring contraction in the middle of the night....OR I will be a week overdue and get induced....the mystery of birth my friends.


Anyway...I am still reading...still around...just got nothing good to share!

Me: 37 weeks Him: ready to burst he is so excited for this baby. I love him.

6 Responses "Did I really post about a coon?"

  1. Christy says:

    I am excited! You are so close to the end. Every time I check your blog, I expect to see a picture of the new baby!

  2. thanks christy! too bad it will probably be weeks after....I need to start a getteachalaptop fund haa haa.....

  3. Greg says:

    Hey! That is a very cute pic of you two!!

    Can't wait to see that new baby! Did you ever get a new camera?

  4. thanks greg-no new camera for me...we bought a washer/ dryer a digital camcorder and sprayed for lady bugs....by camera and laptop got bumped to the bottom of the list AGAIN!!!

  5. Nellie says:

    aww... you guys are too cute!

  6. What a great picture of the two of you! You look fabulous!!