It was "Kdog's Weekend". We wanted her to have some fun and time just with us and a friend before babyH comes. Not that she will be excluded, but we won't be able to go anywhere for awhile and no matter how smooth the transition- I can imagine there will be some jealousy. SO of course we headed back to her idea of paradise.

When we went back in September K was very T'd OFF that she had to ride with Jdog in the Gokart because she was NOT tall enough for the GoKart...well she STILL was short by 3 inches but we told her to cruise through the line like she owned the place and they didn't question her !!! She was so HAPPY to drive her own car. Of course she was one of the slowest drivers out there (those dads are RUTHLESS!) But the look on her face when she came off the ride was priceless!
Next we headed to hotel (only 35 minutes from home but in the same town as my hospital JIC) because Kdog loves to swim! They swam for 4 hours...I turned the house upside down looking for my cute maternity suit from K (she was born in Sept so I had all summer to swim and had a job that required me to take kids to the pool) but I could not find it. and really buying one for one time...nope...that would cut into my NEWCUTEUNDERWEARANDBRAFUND for after Baby H is born...anyway.... I was kinda bummed because the water would have taken the weight off my back! I read and watched Jdog drink Bud Light...
Almost 38 weeks
One of the reasons I love hotels (well besides ordering pizza...they don't deliver to the boondocks) is not having any laundry to do, cleaning to get done, OR OR OR PETS TO DEAL WITH!Guess what? There was a dog show in town and most of them stayed in our hotel! HA! Most of the dogs were stuck up little Chihuahuas with pink bows in their hair, but these white dogs were so beautiful. There were 3 right outside our door in the atrium. they look like polar bears. The girls loved up on them and they were calm as could be.


Finally, I have an entry for the UGLIEST BABY GIFT COMPETITION....really WTF is this? And choking hazzard? What was your worse baby gift and did you save it and whip it out when the person who GAVE it you came to visit?

What is the world is that? Is it a sweater? Is it a six-eyed owl thing? Hmmm. . . . I give up.
Looks like you guys had a great weekend, and you are looking fabulous as ever!
My worst baby gift was two big cans of baby formula. I'm not dissing formula feeders, but I had no plans to use formula...not to mention the fact that even if I had planned on using formula, what are the odds that I'd be using that particular one? Oh, and they didn't include a receipt...Walmart couldn't take it b/c people on government assistance get formula using WIC. Target requires a receipt. Luckily, Babies R Us let me exchange it (they've since changed their policy). It was given to me by two old ladies I worked with...I'm not sure either ever had kids, so I guess they had no idea.
Even with that, your bad gift is worse...at least I could have donated that formula to someone that needed it....you can't do much with that sweater...hand warmer...toilet paper cover...whatever it is.
YES it is a VEST with owls on it...and for DECOR googly eyes!!!
What is the baby gift? Is it a shirt? Does it have googly eyes on it? I am confused.
it looks like a sweater for a small dog!