Birthday Part One

TEACHBROECK On 9:04 AM

Last weekend we indulged Kdog in her birthday present from Jdog. It is an upscale Chuckee Cheese if you will. On a beautiful Saturday we took her and a friend to spend obnoxious amounts of money on useless games to save paper tickets that she spent on a fart maker. REALLY. Even with thousand of tickets you could only buy a stale gummy worm or a plastic piece of junk. Of course the had Wii and PlayStation 2 for 30580394860945860239485 tickets. I guess if I spent every day at ACTION CITY, I might begin to save up, but umm I work and have a life so NO!


I was impressed by:



- the VERY friendly staff



-the very CLEAN machines



-the YUMMY pizza for dirt cheap



-the lack of waiting ...at all...before lunch we had the joint to ourselves...which didn't make for the best bumper car rally but ....even as we left in the late afternoon I didn't feel like I did at I did at Valley Fair KID CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!!



-Never once did I have a headache form cartoony overplayed music



-never did I feel the urge to shower off the layer of kid grime



-KDOG LOVED IT



THE BEST THING WAS THIS:

This Deal or no Deal game was for tickets. It was soo realistic I felt like Howie may pop out at any moment with a soda and a piece of pizza and some money. We were hootin and hollering the whole time. Of course we refused the banker every time!


GO KARTS

KAYAK-this was the most amusing to watch because neither girl had any avid kayaking experience and the whole machine shook and turned as they watched the screen of rapids.


BUMPER CARS

MAZE: Great time to relax and watch my daughter act like a lab rat.

Some virtual roller coaster

This MACHINE is actually sucking the tickets in because ain't no way I was counting them all up!

Hope you had fun K.....

Birthday part 2 includes: Only half the girls I had last year. Bonfire (no kids in my damn kitchen!!) High School Musical 2 crap. and One sleepover girl of MY choice. That is next Friday.

0 Responses "Birthday Part One"