Melting My Ears Off

TEACHBROECK On 12:30 PM

It is 90 degrees outside and 100 in my classroom. I can't think...by brain has melted...I am thinking tomorrow I better put deodorant under my boobs. I love the first days of school, but this is WAY TO HOT for me and the kids! Here are some pictures since Flickr was down and I am too tired to write.
Labor Day at the Park

KDog and her new Cheetah Girl backpack....this was taken at the end of the day yesterday...thus the sweat and flyaway hair!

Mom and KDog....teach and student....look at my hair after all day in the HOTBOX I like to call my room!

My treat for surviving the first day!




Maybe there really is a such a thing as TOO big?

I really should change my profile age from 32 to 33....

4 Responses "Melting My Ears Off"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Mmm... sweaty underboob... sexy...

  2. How come you don't have air conditioning in your room? Man, if I had to teach in a 100 degree room, we would be doing a science experiment called "How fast do you have to eat the ice cream before it melts?"

    Have a great (and cooler) day!!!

  3. Mixed up me....WHY WHY didn't they get AC when the remodeled the school 5 years ago...I ask my sup that every day...I also remind him every year to put any extra funds towards AC...you just in case he forgot sitting in his comphy AC office!

  4. Give me his name, I'll send him a letter . . . it'll say something about the quality of teaching suffers and the children can't function properly, and so on and so on, whatever I can come up with! The least they can do is provide Otter Pops!!!

    So glad you're back online!