thank you

TEACHBROECK On 1:12 PM

Thank you for taking K-Dog outside to play ball.

Thank you for doing the dishes.

Thank you for going into town to get a pizza.

Thank you for not getting mad when by the time you got back the pizza made me nauseous.

Thank you for bringing the mattress to our bed down to the living room floor so I could watch MTV all night even though I am the one who said NO TV in the bedroom.

Thank you for loving me when I look like hell and can't even brush my teeth.

Thank you for all this even though we both have that seed of doubt in our minds...our hearts that all of this may be for nothing. Again.


I love you J.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!! The countdown begins until Sept. 28 when I have my 10 week apt to hear the heartbeat...THEN I will celebrate. 21 days to a dream.

4 Responses "thank you"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good job of remembering the thank yous----it's the little things, isn't it?? With love and prayers......angie

  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you . . . you'll be in my prayers! I hope you have a great weekend!

  3. Becca says:

    That was a sweet post!

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm actually going on Tuesday to hopefully hear heartbeats too...so I know how you are feeling. Have a great weekend and try to relax!

  4. Since I am in such a THANKFUL mood...thanks to all f you too!