
8 years ago one of my dreams came true.
After 22 hours of back labor God gave me a beautiful 7 pound 11 ounce baby girl.
You slept through the night at 3 weeks and had a beautiful Gerber baby face. For some reason I never felt tired or impatient (like every day now) with you and was blessed with the gift of knowing what to do to make you happy. I have watched you grow taller, wiser, smartmouther..I have watched your heart break, your skin scar, your tonsils disappear...I have watched you cheer for every person on the team, forget your manners, and loose your teeth
My favorite thing about you at this moment is how you cherish the little things
A sunrise, "the view", a comphy bed, a warm cup of hot chocolate
I hope that part of you remains forever
And that you forgive me for not letting you have a Gameboy or a TV in your room.
I am sorry for the mistakes I have made, the yelling I have done, the sarcastic comments I have said and the times I was just too busy or tired
Happy Birthday baby girl.
Happy Birthday baby girl.
Thank you for making my black and white life go TECHNICOLOR HI DEF


well said mama! happy birthday K DOG!!!
Happy Birthday K DOG! I know your mommy is so proud of you! I hope you have a "Fabulous" (like Sharpay, but don't get carried way with all of that expensive stuff) year! I loved your HSM cake!!
Happy late Birthday!
Your blog wouldn't let me comment the other day.