CRICKETS

TEACHBROECK On 9:12 AM

I wanted to post how calm and amazing peaceful I felt today.
I Don't. I can't take a full breath and I feel like I have creatures in my tummy.
I cried for an hour last night. I felt so good. I have been pregnant (as far as I now) for 2.5 months and have barely told anyone or celebrated the possible life inside of me.
I have 50/50 change of another dream or another emotional blow.
My ultrasound is at 2:30...I have no strong VIBE good or bad...which is so unlike me.
I guess it is expected that all this has changed me. I just can't let it kill my spirit.

6 Responses "CRICKETS"

  1. Becca says:

    Let us know how it goes, I'm anxious to hear and I'm thinking of ya.

  2. I'm thinking about you . . . I don't think I can wait until Monday to see how you're doing . . . guess I'll have to!!

  3. betsy says:

    ...was just checking in on you...fingers crossed everything is ok!

  4. Greg says:

    Hope things are going fine. I did not realize you were PG. I must have totally missed that.

    How was Fiesta for the birthday dinner??

    Have you ever noticed you come out of that place with a smell??

    Take care and I hope everything is going well!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I think if we get pregnant again I'll wait awhile to tell people.

    Are you going to find out the sex?

  6. Steph- trust me we waited other than my dearest friends...but even at 10 weeks people KNOW because we are so social and I haven't been to a football party or played poker in 2 months! Plus we live in the SMALLEST town ever!!!