15 more days....it is all I can think about.
CONSUMPTION is very tiring.
My family and friends are benefiting from my restlessness because I have been shopping online for expensive Christmas gifts all week.
My boobs ache.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Aching boobs . . . good sign! Doesn't time just go so SSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW when you are waiting for something . .. do you feel like a little kid on Christmas eve? I'm stil praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed.
How is school? How is it having your sweet girl in your class so far?
Take care and have a great weekend.
I think about you so often, my friend..........angie
Sore boobs is definately a good sign. I hate that you have to wait 15 more days but I'm SURE everything will be just fine!
Have a great weekend...
MY SORE HOOTER SALUTE YOU ALL!