The post that exhausts me just to type

TEACHBROECK On 10:08 AM

K's b-day party was short and sweet. Just the way I like it. She had fun. I survived. The house still stands. ALL IN ALL -Job well done.
THEY LIMBOED A LOT! Because the fireman we live with said is was TOO Windy to have our BONFIRE! PARTY POOPER!

Cheap crap makes her happy.

Eating: I know it looks chinsy, but we were suppose to ROAST the hot dogs and mellows on the OPEN FIRE....FUN! ADVENTUROUS! BARN FIRES from wind gusts! So yha I made them on the stove.

Party bags. Oil filters for all.

CROCS, Flip Flops and tennies...a sure sign to run!

DA GIRLS...which I was hoping most of their faces would be covered with the mega phones.

HSM Cake

Tomorrow you turn 8 baby girl...I hope I can think of something important to say. I love you to Zena and back.

We used to say Jupiter because it was so far away, but being the smartay she is -we know now Jupiter got demoted to a planetiod.

2 Responses "The post that exhausts me just to type"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love this post....and you too........angie

  2. Anonymous says:

    SOOOOOO Sweet! I wish I could've been at that party, it looks like such a BLAST! Reminds me of the good ole days, birthday parties and sleepovers and fun fun fun!