You may be sick of it...but me? No I am still festering with wonder. I FEEL BETTER. That is bad! I want to feel SHITTAY. I want to feel nauseous. I want food to taste so foreign in my mouth that the thought of every eating again makes my stomach turn. I felt that way until Sunday. Now I don't. I want the night sickness that I had with Kdog to return and force me to curl on the couch and moan every 24 minutes. At least then I would now you are still here. Is 8 weeks a common time for morning/night ( I get night sickness) to go away?
You don't know how much the idea of being a human coffin scares me.
My job is great...I am starting a new adventure.
Kdog is amazing. There are no words for how I feel about her.
Marriage is work, but rewarding.
I have better friends now than ever...true, loving, supportive women I adore.
God shows me his face in many ways even though I don't sit in the pew anymore.
BUT: I Still Want You.
Being grateful for what you have does not mean you can't want for more.
Craving your heartbeat does not lessen my endearment for Kdog
Everybody has their hole to fill.
10 more days.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

You know, at about that time my symptoms also disappeared, but only for about a day or two and then they came back FULL FORCE. And of course I used the evil Dr. Google and didn't get the answers that I wanted. Just think of the poor women that don't have symptoms at all. I do totally understand how you feel though. As sucky as it is to feel like poop, at least it helps put your mind at ease. Hang in there!
Thanks BECCA! Very encouraging! I feel better today...need to find some peace!
I saw that you like Rosie O... there is a group of us (click on link) that area all Rosie fans.... Nothing crazy... we all have blogs (like yours) and discuss different things. Its a great group of people.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/503573@N23/
My website is www.2288beckleyrd.com and my blog is the My Rantings tab
Hope to see you around.
Chris
www.2288beckleyrd.com