The difference

TEACHBROECK On 6:36 AM



I never thought Bloggin would overflow into my real life, but that lasted a couple months. THEN I started to mentally note...I should BLOG THIS! I have always loved taking pictures, but all of a sudden I started taking pictures of random things ....all the time...in order to ENHANCE my blog. I wanted a T-shirt that said "I am not CRAZY this shot if for my blog!"


Anyway this reared its Internet head the other day:

J, K and I had run a quick errand and simply tied the dog up to the deck. (He is SOO rowdy and loves to run away, chase cars, dig holes, follow farm equipment....so for his safety and our neighbors sanity we keep him in a HUGE out door kennel while we are gone)...so we had to leave shortly after both J and I had got home from work to get groceries ...I felt bad putting him back in the kennel so we tied him up...SAFE but not penned up.

We return 45 minutes later and our small glass patio table was on the Opposite part of the patio crashed through the bottom of our DECK! I stopped in my tracks when I saw the mess...HOW IN THE HELL DID HE MANAGE THAT ONE??? The only thing I could thing of is that his rope got stuck around the table leg and he swung it around....

I went inside to get the camera but when I came out Jdog had already removed the table!

ME: PUT IT BACK!

HIM: WHAT?

ME: Put the table back through the deck!

HIM: WHAT for? I am trying to fix this!

ME: For my blog of course! Ummm..because No one will believe us if we just tell them!

HIM: I am not repositioning the table back through the deck hole!

ME: Fine! There goes my readers!

The table (in its original position) was on the OPPOSITE side of where it ended up. The dog was chained to a leash by the steps.


You still love me right?

Anyway I apologize for not getting the true picture. I guess when life gives you messes Bloggers take photos.

4 Responses "The difference"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Have you read Me and Marley? It's about a family and their dog. I think you could relate..........and get a few laughs...........love.......angie

  2. Greg says:

    I would also recomend Marley and Me!! It is a great book, very entertaining.

    I am not sure how I stumbled on your blog, probably from clicking on random ones from other blogs.

    Anyway, I was reading one of your posts about Valley Fair. We live near a Valley fair and because I don't want to tell everyone where that is.....IS there more than 1 Valley Fair?? Do you live by the same one we do??

    Well you have a great, fun to read blog!

    Greg

  3. Greg says:

    Well I got your comment and we near Red Wing, MN if you are familiar with the area. Thanks for commenting on my blog!!

  4. Nellie says:

    Hi! My hubby (it's not about the badge) told me about your blog today... I was looking at past entries... when I find a new blog I enjoy I like to back track to learn more about the person... and I noticed on your 8/13/07 entry you were at Vino in the Valley! We LOVE that place, it is SO yummy. We live just south of Red Wing, MN.

    Your dog is so cute :)

    How are you feeling today? As crappy as you'd hoped?!?!? 7 more days? Good luck :)