HIT IT MADONNA

TEACHBROECK On 6:22 AM

"When your heart beats....Next to mine ohhhh yhaaaa
Feels so good inside...When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me"

*****************************MORE***********************
So Friday I went to my DR appt. It took 46 minutes to get there...I had to do breathing exercises just to make it. THEN I sat in the office with the ultrasound machine and pants off for 23 minutes. GAH! The DR walked in and was all happy and dancing around in his Packer Jersey...(score pints for that Doc).
AND the TEARS started to FLOW!
HE looked at me and said ummm OKAY let's just do this.
There was kicking, dancing, and HEART BEATING!
HE said my chance of miscarriage is less than 5% now. In 2 more weeks will be less than 1%.
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES THAT CONTRADICT THOSE FINDINGS PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THEM WITH ME AT THIS TIME!

I LOVE YOU ALL thank you for your WHOHOOWOSSS and SUPPORT!!!!!
****************************EVEN MORE********************
I lost the TUB (as in huge container not easily lost) of meds I need.
I don't lose things. I AM RESPONSIBLE!
They must have fallen out of the car at one of the 2 places I went to after.
Called both places no luck.
IT has my FULL NAME on it next to the words INSERT INTO VAGINA DAILY!
And insurance won't cover replacements so I need to pay 70 bucks and drive to 60 minutes and get them. which really bothers me very little compared to my name rolling around some windy restaurant parking lot next to the words INSERT INTO VAGINA DAILY!

7 Responses "HIT IT MADONNA"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Huge smiles..........angie

  2. Anonymous says:

    LoL TOTALLY took me a minute as I just woke up and all, but WOO HOO!!! What more is there to say? :)

  3. I can breathe now . . .I thought about you all weekend, hoping I would find this answer Monday morning! So happy . . .

  4. Anonymous says:

    Our due dates are exactly 20 days apart! SA-WEET!!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    Trying... not... to... laugh... BWAHAHAHAH!!!

    That sucks about the driving and the money though. Maybe a nice old lady (who is hard of sight, if you're lucky) will find your meds and somehow get them back to you. I bet it feels like small potatoes though, 'cause YOU GOT A HEARTBEAT! w00t! :)

  6. You lost your meds not because you are irresponsible, it's because you are pregnant! Woot! Woot! Plan on becoming forgetful for the next 211 days!! So happy for you!

  7. Kait says:

    YAY!!! I am so excited for you, such good news!