NADA

TEACHBROECK On 6:04 AM

So nothing new....

Had a fun weekend-

Friday I went to Smangie's house to work on my display gifts for both our moms. Here is the one I made Jdog for our anniversary. I made my mom one with pictures form the cabin and J's mom one of all us kids and grand kids.

Saturday I had fun shopping...ALMOST DONE with Christmas shopping (hate me if you will) and bought maself a cute little purse (told yha nothing was new!)

My cravings have gone from broccoli and veggies directly to powder sugar doughnuts.

I had a date day with my hubby ...went to the cliche' Olive Garden (I love their salad! the pasta I can make at home!) Took four bites and was full....pisses me off I can eat a bit extra but feel so full so fast and then if I push it I vomit. (and if you thought that was TMI don't read on)
I don't like to talk about bodily functions here...but since they pretty much consume my life....I rarely poop...there I SAID IT...my doc says its the prenatals...but with all the veggies and water I consume...when I do it is not fun....enough said....any advice?

9 Responses "NADA"

  1. Greg says:

    That is a pretty sweet looking pic frame!!

    You suck to have almost all your christmas shopping done, as we will probably still be buying gifts on christmas eve! We are so bad at being prepared....I should say K is bad at being prepared. She should like that comment.

    We have not had a date night in forever and you are lucky to have one. Hope you had a great time! Did you call him Jose at all? Just read that post the other day and it was hillarious.

  2. damn- what post was that...you know the one in which I was funny!

  3. Greg says:

    It was one of your early posts about going out for Jdog's bday (looks like Fiesta to me) and he said he would kill you if you told anybody it was his bday. Then they gave him the hat and you said you called him Jose the rest of the night. It was frickin hillarious, and I was laughing out loud.

    I read your blog from begining to end when I couldn't sleep Friday. I think you and I have the same sense of humor....sarcastic and smart assed!!

    Have a good day!

  4. ohhh yha that was back in the DAY! Sarcasm helps me cope! Some people can't take it...but I try to tell them it is waaaaaay better than me being a real bitch.
    You have a great day too...

  5. Hey there! Glad you had a good weekend. Happy Monday! (blah!) I love the picture you made, very nice. I want to see a picture of the purse!

    Ummm, don't know what to say about the Christmas Shopping . . . CC's birthday is in three weeks and I haven't even thought about birthday presents! She keeps changing her damn mind about what she wants, so technically it's not all my fault!
    Have a great day!

  6. Mixed up me! YOU GOT IT Tomorrow!

  7. umm.. so sorry to skip by everything else you wrote about..
    but i take prenatals.. (no.. not because I'm pregnant.. or even planning on it..)
    But its the only thing i can find that keeps my hair and nails healthy!
    Funny huh?.. i know.. but my hair lady recomended it before i got married so i could grow my hair out and im totally in love with them..so i keep taking them..

    but my point was... i know everyones different.. but they dont do that to me!! i dont think thats really the cause! sorry i cant be more help..

    by the way.. i love the picture frame! very crafty!!

  8. RYLES - you are so right about the nails...and hair...and if I want to eat nothing but powdered doughnuts the vitamins still give me what I need...guess I need to FLUSH even more water through!

  9. Anonymous says:

    That's a really cute idea for gifts. The layout looks great too.

    If I had advice I would tell you but I don't know anything about bodily functions and fiber and that stuff.