Family meeting 6 pm sharp!

TEACHBROECK On 5:50 AM

This after being awake 2 days in a row from 3:50 am to 4:30am

"This (pointing to my stomach) DOES NOT COME OFF. No one else can carry it for a minute or take over. SO I need to sleep. Jdog in the am do not kiss me good bye, just leave and shut the door -I really don't care about that shit right now.. In 40 degree weather I do not deem it necessary to "warm your jeep" with the LOUD muffler for 25 minutes. Kdog DO NOT come up and sleep with me since you have to rearrange the entire bed...then GET up and pee, then get water, then play with the cat. Gage if you ever bark again at 4am I will slit your tongue. Jaden the blinds are not tambourines and you will not be welcome in the room before 6 am any longer. Any questions? GOOD...meeting adjourn"


In other news:
The mornings here have been so sunny and beautiful...just me and the beast are usually home so he got some pictures opts. PS he is chewing the end of the rake that broke off hee hee






Mixed Up Me your wish is my command.




OPERATION LEAF CLEAN-UP is finally underway. We had sweeper issues... rake issues...even a small brush fire broke out...and really the yard does not look that great. ..


1 Response to "Family meeting 6 pm sharp!"

  1. I LOVE the purse!!! Thanks for the picture. I'm always up for a picture of a new purse or pair of shoes!!

    By the way, I think you and I had the same family meeting this morning, except my excuse is not that I'm pregnant, I'm just plain bitchy if anyone messes with my sleep!

    Have a great day!!