
I had to bribe K to take her own pictures before she would pose for one....I hate my face, my chins and my PUFFY self! I really don't feel like I have gained tons of weight...I have just done ZERO activity! SO I am getting soggy or something.
There was some cry for belly pics...umm I forgot until 10 minutes ago and ran to the bathroom...quick snapped a fuzzy shot before some poor girl came in the BR and thought I was a pervert with a camera in the bathroom. Of course you can see nothing- But the puffy face and the community trash can!

Only in my dinky little town do we have DUCK crossing. Also notice the ripped up streets...down the road is the school...we have been under construction for 2 months! A week ago the roads will filled with machines only 8 year-old boys would recognize and men in hard hats would have to halt so I could WALK across the street to K from a friend's house. In a little town like this there are only so many ways to turn! We have been parking all over town while the main drag was dug up...
I wanted to do a full blown post on the craziness of INSTALLING the shock collar and fence. (one day ofter the ball snipping!) Seriously, nothing runs normally in my house. This is the cat literally SITTING on the instruction booklet OPENED to the page about the voltage! See the green box? HE was actually checking it out. How do I turn this damn thing up to BURNT DOG?

I am swearing to whatever higher being you adore...I do not pose this STUFF!! I don't think cat has ever even been on the water softener and now he is reading up how to kill the dog!
This is what Gage thought of the instuctional manual to the shock collar. Really. I love this picture, but I did not set it up. In fact this was 2 days later after it sat in the rain. J forgot it on the deck railing (where he also has "forgotten" lots of mail, beer, PHONES, his wallet)
This final picture also amuses me. Can you see what he using to "bury" the cable? GOOD LORD!
For all you animal loveravocates: the collar is because he was running across the fields after huge farm killing machinery that again only 8 year olds would know the name of. He was also running a 1/2 mile down the road to our friend's house who happen to have a FEMALE golden...we were so worried he would end up hit on the country roads that teenager like to think have no accidents -ever.
He did shocked the first day, but now stays away from the "line" and loves being able to be out most of the day and not chained up because he lusted the dog down the road. =)

That was me up above, I ddeleted by accident!! Sorry!
Great pictures . . . you look great! I love the cat plotting hte demise of the dog.
Great pics......especially of the garbage can!!
HaHa JK, but really you great! Have you been sick? I remember when K was prego, she was deathly ill the first 12 weeks. I hope you had a better first trimester!
Good luck with the fence and enjoy that next batch of burgers that are flipped with that burger flipper!
Badge- I don't think I can eat anything off the grill for awhile! I had night sickenss for about 3 weeks. Other than being winded all the time I feel better!