Yes you are all invited to a RAKING PARTY at TEACHBROECK's house...now now there is room for everyone ....just bring your rakes and I will give you beer and steaks. DEAL?! ME? Oh no I don't really do manual labor...I will watch and shout out advice though!


Somehow Kdog got the work gene...she loves to help outside...I do not.

Last week I posted a picture of our local pond ducks crossing the main road...yesterday these two yahoos wanted to cross in front of me...only in the country baby.

13 weeks...and sadly most of that budda was there 13 weeks ago.
ADDED**** How long has my profile read I am from Afghanistan Hee heee

What hell are those animals? Goats? Mountain goats? I've never had them cross in front of me. This post was very funny. Get off you ass and rake those leaves! And.......your belly is absolutely adorable. Love....angie
Yay, it's finally FAll at your house! Maybe you can put away the bathing suits! I don't do manual labor either, so I'll come with CC and she can work with K Dog while we shout orders!!
You crack me up.
The leaves look so pretty. I would totally rake them for some beer and steak if I was close. I love beer and steak.
AND WTF where do you live? lol.
I am not sure what those animals are...even in framland WISCONSIN I am not used to seeing sheepygoatram things with shaggalish hairdos. Can't wait to see all you hee hee seems beer and steak goes along way with my blog friends...=)
My hubby would be there in 2 seconds to rake if you offered him beer and steaks! I on the other hand would just eat a steak while watching him rake.
Those animals are scary... rams? I wouldn't want to see them cross the road in front of me!
Love your belly! I can't wait til it's my turn again :)
BEER AND STEAK!!!!! For a little raking?!?!? I am sol.......wait no, I hate raking. So much that I have decided to borrow my friends leaf blower/vac to suck and shread the leaves so that I do not have to do any real work such as the back and forth sweeping and arm/back breaking work that is involved with raking.
You almost had me until I remembered that grilling spatula that might also be used on the steaks!!
BADGE!!!!!! That is so funny! hee hee yesterday Jdog went out to rake...the rake broke in 2 about 5 minutes in AND he was raking into a head wind of about mock 45mph...I laughed so hard! From inside of course.