The BEAUTIFUL DAZEDBEEBOPOHIOBLUEEYES and I like the same treats! AND she was inspiration to bring on the FATPANTS! The very cute G@p trendy, hottie momma pants. I didn't want to wear them yet, because the other third grade teacher is also preggers and weighs 96 pounds...she is a month and half ahead of me...and has YET to wear them...hell her baby will hurt coming just as much as mine....who cares how we get there!!!!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago


Mmmm Kit Kat's... I LOVE the week after Halloween 'cause all of my favorite treats are super cheap! w00t! I need to go maternity pants shopping, sigh. Right now I am doing the hair tie through the button trick. SO uncomfortable!
HA! My pants were tight before baby...so there is no band strong enough for me!
With Taylor I wore a size 9 for maternity pants. If I were to get pregnant now I would have to live in sweatpants :( Ah well, it happens.
BELLY PICTURES should be ON DEMAND! ;P
mmmmmmmmmmm kit kats!
sexy boots TB! love the maternity jeans!
I took belly pictures the first 2 pregnancies...I haven't yet...SHY or something!!!
We are going to protest until we get belly shots!!! Oh, just kidding. I hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend!
REALLY The muffin top kinda BLOCKS any baby pooch!!! It looks like I am having twins...on each backfat roll! ALRIGHT I will try to take one this weekend!