its not about the badge tagged me
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Zest Body wash, Caress Cashmere Wash, Hello Kitty body wash
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope
3.What would you change about your living room? Curtains- I found some that I wanted, paint, NEW CARPET!
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Ha ha so funny I don’t have a damn dishwasher (yet)
5. What is in your fridge? Fresh veggies, eggs, Diet Chery Dr. Pepper, lots of condiments, MILK!
6. White or wheat bread? Wheat for us white for K
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A big serving tray filled with junk mail~!
7.What color or design is on your shower curtain? Blue and green stripes
8.How many plants are in your home? none!!!
9. WHAT HAPPENED HERE? sorry no number 9 opps 2 number 7s...get over it
10. Is your bed made right now? No, our bed is never made unless compnay comes over.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Neither
12. Is your closet organized? Yes, and color coded.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Does a lighter count?
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? PLASTIC CUPS witha straw…glass ones stink!
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? NO Jdog keeps it pretty clean…there are a lot of dead lady bugs on the floor though
17. Curtains or blinds? Both
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 large body pillow, 2 standards, on small curled up in my arms
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Bathroom light
20. How often do you vacuum? We try to vacuum once a week, unless there are lots of lady bugs =)
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? blue
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Not the dog would eat it
24. What is in your oven right now? nothing but the racks
25. Is there anything under your bed? Yes Christmas gifts
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Raking leaves. If it was legal I would light a match and burn them where they lay. Hee hee THAT IS HOW WE DO IT!
27. What retro items are in your home? me!
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No it is the gift/garage sale/baby room
29. How many mirrors are in your home? no clue 5? 6?
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Well I have dipped into K's Disney wallet before ...
31. What color are your walls? mostly neutrals the Bath room is blue and green
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? I don't allow any guns in our home...hunting rifles in the garage...I am a LETHAL weapon
33. What does your home smell like right now? pledge
34. Favorite candle scent? do they make powdered doughnut scent?
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Milwaukee baby dills
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Umm...my favorite Bible?? I thought there was only one...
37. Ever been on your roof? Hell no I stay INDOORS remember
38. Do you own a stereo? yes. but use ipod more...have a satellite one, but the milk truck hauler HOGS it
39. How many TVs do you have? 2
40. How many house phones? ZERO
41. Do you have a housekeeper? No...
42. What style do you decorate in? Clean crisp...newer greens, blues and browns
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? SOLID
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes with no batteries...safe i Know... ask the firefighter I live with
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

AWESOME!?!?!? or not so much. Tell that man to change the batteries! Hows about this wierd turn of weather again?? 70 yesterday, 43 today. Just in time for all of us suckers who have to venture out with children tonight and freeze our asses off.
Happy Halloween!!