I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Whose baby? Weren't you just 12 weeks prego like a week ago?!?!? Man time flies:)
IT IS MY BEAUTIFUL NEPHEW!!!! I wish I could FF time like that!
you let your daughter dress up like a PIMP? I LOVE YOU!!!! harharhar
A PIMP?????? HA HA HAAAA She was a CHEETAH GIRL! All the cosumes in the store were STRIPPERLICOUS! So we made our own...A PIMP... HEE HEEE!
Cute, Cute , Cute!!! By the way, 15 weeks tomorrow, Hooray!! Time for another belly shot!
Have a great day (even though it's Monday!)
BELLY SHOT! Wait isn't that where I fill my belly button with booze and you suck it out hee hee~