Human or Hormones?

TEACHBROECK On 7:38 AM

I was listening to this guy on the way to work (which my hubby bought me yesterday because he is basically my man slave until the debauchery he labels HUNTING) and I got teary! You try listening to Silent Night with his sugary voice and not get choked up...and don't even get me started on Oh Holy Night.....so is it the pregnancy or does anyone else get emotional over Christmas music?


I went for my 16 week doctor visit yesterday and since J dog had a million things to do and this was just a quick measure and listen I invited my mother....again because NOTHING IMPORTANT was happening (look up over-bearing in the dictionary- bless her heart) So because she was there he pulled in the ultrsaound machine! I LOVE MY DR! He knows I still have residual worries from the 2 lost babies before ....and he was showing off for a med student ...but who cares! We got to see the perfect spine...4 beating chambers...fingers, ribs and a YAWN!!!!!!!!!! The dr called the u/s machine the Fisher Price of machines....so IMAGINE what DECEMBER 11th WILL BE LIKE when we have a scheduled appointment with the ULTRASOUND TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOY OR GIRL????????????????????????????

8 Responses "Human or Hormones?"

  1. Greg says:

    Boy or Girl? HOW ABOUT TWINS??????

    OH MY GOD I am just kidding!

  2. I have 3 sets in my family...I actually wouldn't mind!

  3. Greg says:

    Teach, you are a braver person than I am!! I don't know if I could handle 2 babies at the same time!

    P.S. Joe Nichols DOES have a sugary voice;)

  4. badge- TWINS = 1 pregancy and 1 birth 9 more months to drink wine and sleep on my stomach!

  5. Anonymous says:

    Are finding out if it's a boy or girl? I am not sure I want to know until it's born...........

  6. YES! We are finding out...you may not have choice...!!!!=P

  7. YES! We are finding out...you may not have choice...!!!!=P

  8. Anonymous says:

    Wicked awesome!