Life at my house

TEACHBROECK On 6:13 AM

ME: Are you sure you want me to leave Gage in the garage all day?
HIM: Yes it is going to be cold. There is NOTHING in there he can get into.


And to think he wanted to leave him in the basement at first...where we have nice couches and recliners!




3 Responses "Life at my house"

  1. Greg says:

    WOW!! Thank GOD he wasn't in your house!

    I don't much care for seafood, so we don't usually go to TI on Thursdays. We do go on the weekends though, where I do participate in the seefood diet. See food, eat food! HA HA, damn could I be anymore funny. Well yes I suppose I could because that was lame.

  2. Becca says:

    OMG! And yes so glad that he wasn't INSIDE when this happened!

  3. Nellie says:

    OMG!!! What a mess. Thank god for you he wasn't in the house!