I went to get the car out of the garage before work and slipped on my well SLIP ONS and now I have brown shoes on with black socks and pants. THANK GOD third graders don't care about fashion.
Most of my vacation this is what Jdog looked like: tired, buzzed, and passed out. His phone had a text on it to me that read "I think I may go to bed"I guess he fell asleep before he pushed send. Hee hee Thank god GUN season is over.
Some beautiful mornings over break. (I cried 2 days about the dog..THE DOG! He kept running away to the pastures and chasing horses and bulls and WOULD NOT COME BACK! The first day I went to go get him at the neighbors who have a farm...I was so embarraseed...once I go there he would not GET IN MY CAR (with leather seats mind you grrr) because it was dog heaven over there....other dogs, children on bikes and DUCKS which I am no dog expert, but goldens are instinctively trained to CHASE! So here I am bent over with my maternity pants falling off my ass and my fingernails bend back trying to get him in my car...the farmer men just laughed and helped me) The second day i said f it....let the bull gorge him...J had to come OUT OF THE WOODS and get him which of course he came running when he saw him for me he runs faster the OTHER way....damn HIM! We put a shock collar on him and J went back to the woods...I tried to train him by giving him WARNING buzzes when he came close to the fenceline and then he just darted away....I pressed that shock button so hard but nothing- he was already out of range! J had to come back and then he was so pissed....end of story is that Gage can't be out when I am home alone anymore WOW That was a post in itself...o'well It has been 5 days...)
I wrapped. Don't be mad....I was alone, sick and can't drink my beloved wine...what else was I going to do?
Our family is steeped in tradition....point is case a "Littlest Pet Shop" advent calender. Passed down through the generations...okay okay it is a little faddy, but it was on clearance at T@rget the day after Thanksgiving...which I went to. With a baby stroller and an 8 year old. WHAT WAS I THINKING?
I wrapped. Don't be mad....I was alone, sick and can't drink my beloved wine...what else was I going to do?
Our family is steeped in tradition....point is case a "Littlest Pet Shop" advent calender. Passed down through the generations...okay okay it is a little faddy, but it was on clearance at T@rget the day after Thanksgiving...which I went to. With a baby stroller and an 8 year old. WHAT WAS I THINKING?More on turkey day later...right now I am sniffing and pissed that I can't have good cold medicine....only Clari tin which is $9.98 for 5 f'en pills.
Happy Monday
(Ps I have an itchy rash on my "chest" and stomach...the 2 largest parts of my body right now...)

OMG. You crack me up.