So I have mentioned this RASH to some of you....it is horrible...it started on my "chest" and I thought I was just itchy because of the massive growth spurt the "girls" were having. Then it slowly traveled down my belly, and spread to my pits...It was worse in the morning after my shower (so I thought).
I went through the mental checklist.
New soap? NO bought I bought some Sensitive Skin stuff anyway
New detergent? NO
New bedding? NO
New bra on Ebay ?NO
I tried lotion....no lotion....etc....then I called my Dr...I mean after all I am PREGNANT! This must be some west nile reaction and I should be rushed to ER and be forced to lay down and rest....whilst sucking iced coffees...where was I?
No no the nurse said try Hydrocortizone cream or Benedryl....I let her know I was already taking Benedryl at night because with this cold it was the closet thing I could take and feel a Nyquil+Brandy buzz to get some sleep.
Fast forward to last night as I entered the grocery store to pick up a few items because Jdog is having his mom &stepdad over the PACKER/COWBOY game tonight...(Cowboys are a close second favorite in our family because J's gpa and gma are from Texas) it dawned on my that my sister was allergic to a common medicine...I called my mom 385358604956 times but it was busy (my g'ma was on the line of course) on the way home I got through and asked her what Medication my little sis was allergic too (my sis was very ill as child...she passed away when she was 19 and I don't know if I will ever blog about that...maybe) my mom told me BENEDRYL! I had been poisoning myself! It was even the med the nurse recommended for the rash but I was already taking.....GOODBYE sweet BENEDRLY DROWSINESS!
As I soaking this all in...I see blue and red lights in my review....
Every cush words I know ran through my head....turns out just to be a burnt out headlight...the 12 year old cop who pulled me over was nice and I was on my way with in 10 minutes...I still get all panicky when I ge tpulled over...."YES OFFICER" "OK OFFICER" Like I was drinking a 6-pack or something on the ride home!
But today I feel better....still itchy...but better....trying to be more positive...my blog has been a bit whiny lately!

PS It was 8 degrees this am plus windchill....I was suppose to put Gage in the garage but I didn't. HE HAS FUR PEOPLE!

Oh I couldn't live without my Benadryl. It was my saviour the first trimester. Sorry to hear about your sister :-(
I cannot stand Benedryl. That is the worst thing about being pregnant. No good meds.
I'm so sorry about your sister.
But thank goodness you thought of it! I hate rashes and hives because then I have to figure out where it came from and I usually don't figure it out.
Thanks for the thoughts you guy!!!! My sister died a long time ago. Still very sad, but I don't want you to think it happened last week and I just am ignoring it!