Tummy Tuesday

TEACHBROECK On 6:25 AM

16 weeks
random things about pregnancy
-I cannot find a bra that fits....not even 40 DD
-I need suspenders for my pants...they fall down often
-maternity pants are way too crotchy...what do the manufactures think we grow down there?
-I remember K moving feeling like a butterfly....now I just feel twitching...wonder if that is tot or not?
-Butter and bread is really delicious...neither of what I eat much of normally
-I am dying to know if it is a boy or a girl we have a boy name I like but will only be using the "nickname"
-I am having lots of headaches...could be sinus, stress or because i have the wildest class ever this year...OR I could still be suffering from withdrawal hee hee


1 Response to "Tummy Tuesday"

  1. Anonymous says:

    you look awesome!

    I have no idea about the twitching. When I felt Taylor move the first couple times it felt like a flutter. It probably is the baby though.