The morning view from my classroom before the big time change. I miss it..now it looks like this when I leave!
Mr. Attitude...I was going for the whole ET look
I don't know why but I get teary when I see pics like this. I wonder if she will remember this and cook with her kids. Use my recipes, remember my tips and techniques. I hope so.
Me and my ya yas...the worst picture of me ever but in the other shot R's eyes are closed! The one in the middle (J) is getting divorced in 8 days. The one on the right (R) is having her first baby in January. ME...well I have done both ...I am just the triple chin red faced HAPPY girl on the left!
I am 15 weeks today! I will do a belly shot at 16 weeks.

MMMMM.. stuffed shells! looks yummy!
And dont worry.. she will..
The little my mom cooked.. i still do things the same exact way..
My grandma cooked more with us..and i still use her techniques too.. its the only way she will know.. so she'll remember.. and pass those on!
Well that means alot coming form a PROBAKER!!!!!
That 1st picture is beautiful :)
Oh Jesus!! Not that the other one's weren't!! I need to learn how to freakin' comment :)
HA now I just got 2 comments out of you!!!!