at least there is not an arrow pointing to my gut

TEACHBROECK On 12:50 PM

Above is the cropped version of this pic...the first time I posted my last name on the wall! Way to be careful all this time then PUBLISH it!
In other mundane news I had an OPEN HOUSE at my house on Satruday. My friend Smangie who is a Creative Memories rep helped people frame their precious pictures and art work. My other friend LP sold her Tastefully Simple goodies...these pictures really don't capture the good ole time we had, but that is because I was planted by the food counter and really didn't have time from the dips and beer bread to be taking pictures of the whole ordeal. SIDENOTE: Do you know how depressing it was to buy beer and *deep breath* WINE and not be able to drink it?

I am waiting for HUNTING (aka drink too much and talk shit) SEASON to be over...I have not harrassed or bugged my hubby about it once and he has come home at pretty decent times. Of course he has a "deer cutting party" Wed. and works Thanksgiving (grrr) and then has the "deer eating party" Friday. My second longest vacation all year and he is busy =( more turkey for me!

*anyone else's spell check on the fritz? and I would cut and paste, but I can't in my COMPOSE box? weird!



4 Responses "at least there is not an arrow pointing to my gut"

  1. Greg says:

    That is about the funniest shirt I have seen!!

    I have to be honest, I have never seen the enjoyment of deer hunting. I mean I duck/goose hunt, but once your done it seriously takes about 10 minutes to clean your kill. Not enough work to have a "Cutting up the kill" party. And I don't have to look at the guts of a bird. Yuck.

  2. The group of them have 3 deer to "cut". And 45 cases of beer to drink.

  3. Greg says:

    Hmmm, nothing says safe like 45 cases of beer and men with knives. How more people don't get injured and lose fingers is beyond me:)

  4. Nellie says:

    haaalllloooooooo??? are you there still? we are missing you! oh, duh. maybe you are gone for the holdiay? can't wait for you to get back!