Win Win Situation

TEACHBROECK On 8:07 AM


We adore our beloved Packers in our house, but the Cowboys are a close second. J's g parents are originally from Texas and influenced all of us as you can see! I am no football guru, but the Packers didn't deserve the win...the defense was poor and then there is the whole "arm" issue. Even with the loss we were impressed with Aaron Rodgers efforts.
We enjoyed some spicy chili with all the fixings, munchies, beer (not me) and some key lime pie. Where the photos are of all this? I am not sure...I guess I was to into my family to get it all and that is okay.
Nephew is starting to walk. My SIL didn't have any pics of him so today I put some captions and borders on some pics of him walking...it is a MILESTONE for pete sake!

I had just as much fun watch him as the game! Christmas will be so fun!


We let the beast in after awhile (very generous on my part). He loved nephew. He was gentle but a little over bearing. But I guess he needs to get used to babies =)



HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!







1 Response to "Win Win Situation"

  1. Greg says:

    I will say that I was pretty impressed with the Pack on the whole during their game against the Cowpokes.

    Rogers did well and the Pack was minus 4 of their best defensive players and then ol #4 on top of it. Pretty good showing I would say!

    Stay safe in the butt load of snow we are suppose to get this weekend!