Teach! That is quite the baby set up! It looks awesome, and maybe it converts to a normal bed for when the baby gets a bit bigger?? Yes? No? It is good looking stuff either way!
MN-Thanks for ANOTHER shoe tip!!! I feel more comfortable with another girl, but what ever God choses for us is FINE! Badge- I already have the crib...and it not one of the cool convertible ones! But it will look great with the bedding!
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
LOVE 'em! So modern yet baby cutesy. Totally my taste. :) SO EXCITING!
Thanks k.b!
Love the polka dots!! Love the colors! Either way you go, you'll have an awesome nursery!!
Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!
Teach!
That is quite the baby set up! It looks awesome, and maybe it converts to a normal bed for when the baby gets a bit bigger?? Yes? No? It is good looking stuff either way!
which color are you "hoping" for?? you will for sure have to get those polka dot shoes from pedipeds. also check out robeez.com for some cute shoes...
MN-Thanks for ANOTHER shoe tip!!! I feel more comfortable with another girl, but what ever God choses for us is FINE!
Badge- I already have the crib...and it not one of the cool convertible ones! But it will look great with the bedding!