Mixed- He keeps growing!!! He can knock me down by accident!!
K.b. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! he was so sleepy and cute...I forgot my camera at school. I was lving the calm puppy!
MN-Glad you got a laugh!
Anonymous
says:
12:50 PM
As much as I think it sucks cause I'm sure they're sore I think it's great when owners do it. So many dogs get put to sleep because they can't find homes. Freaking sad.
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
Man oh man, he grew up fast!!! My mom and dad took their beloved boy last week too!!
Aww, poor pooch! I have to admit, though, I used to LOVE when we got a pet fixed 'cause I got to laugh at them being all drugged up afterwards.
What can I say, I have a mean streak!
P.S. I like your new ticker better. Something about the other one kinda creeped me out. :p
OMG! That is a funny post. I needed that laugh tonight! Thanks :)
Mixed- He keeps growing!!! He can knock me down by accident!!
K.b. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! he was so sleepy and cute...I forgot my camera at school. I was lving the calm puppy!
MN-Glad you got a laugh!
As much as I think it sucks cause I'm sure they're sore I think it's great when owners do it. So many dogs get put to sleep because they can't find homes. Freaking sad.