SCHOOL
That is Kdog's favorite saying of late. Yes it is upon us....moreso me because I start next Tuesday... I have been working in my room.....going to conferences and trying to pack as much family/friend time as possible into these last days.
Last night we went to a food tasting ...a friend of ours...who actually lives down in the valley by us bought the town restaurant. The restaurant has gone DOWNhill the last two years and she is a young, innovative person who will really make a name for herself. Anyway we ate SO much good food...we samples all the appy's, voted on cod, steak, chicken, buns, fries...it was so naughtyly yummy.
Pretty sure I promised some amusement park post....that seems like so long ago...here are some pics.


I KNOW the worse pics ever....I think I was too hot to care. Speaking of caring I miss reading everyone....I feel bad I don't keep up...once work starts back I will surf on my lunch again (have you ever eaten in a teacher's lounge??? NOT PRETTY!)
I hope Kait's precious baby is doing well.
I miss miss miss Ohio Blue Eyes humor and pretty sure I saw some adorable bath pictures I missed!
No clue what is going on with BMC. I know it will take days to catch up with her life.
Did Steph buy a house yet?
Is Rian back to work???????
Happy Thursday all......

not to worry, nothing new at my place. just the usual...