The picture doesn't do the expanse of road that laid in front of us any justice. It is a month old picture but I like it today. At 10:30 I went to a funeral for a friend. Not a best friend, not an old friend. Just a friend. I taught 2 of her children, my husband hauls milk for her husband. She was 36. 3 kids all in school still. I like to think I appreciate life, but I guess was just another day to remind me to release negative thoughts and always tell and SHOW those I love just how much. She will never see one of her children graduate or walk down the aisle. My life is good.
PS. When I die...please have my BFF talk about me, share me, remember me. Make a slide show, play some music...maybe even dance a little.


I may not be your 'best' friend, but I will do those things for you......if I am still alive. ;) If not, I will meet you at Heaven's Gates.........ang
I have tons of BFFs!!! COuld never just pick one!!! If you could have a bottle of champange at the gates it will calm my nerves!
Just found your blog-such a nice post--hugs to you from one teacher to another!
Thanks Misty!